Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

May 2014 Loot Crate- ADVENTURE

Here is May's Loot Crate!

 For those of you who don't know what Loot Crate is. It's a monthly subscription box, full of geek and gamer products. You receive 6-8 awesome products in each box, and they're guaranteed to have a value of $30 or more ( for the box ). They ship to the United States, Canada, Australia, and the UK. You can choose, 1 month plan, 3 months or 6 months. ( My husband and I have a monthly subscription ). 
Cost of box $13.37 + $6 shipping

This months crate theme was ADVENTURE. ( So far, my favourite box )

 First items were these stickers and temporary tattoos. Cute.





The Friend Zone Soundtrack. I'm guessing this has game theme music? Adventure theme music? I haven't listened to it yet.

Adventure Time Tin Mystery Pack- I really like this little tin. I got a gameboy type looking figure in it, ( our daughter instantly snatched it up and has been playing with it ever since, it's a win in her books too )

MineCraft Hangers- We got, what I'm assuming is a pig? I'm not really into the whole MineCraft game, so I'm not familiar with the figurines.

Bottle Opener- This is one of my husbands favourite items from this month's Loot Crate. It is kind of heavy, and feels like good quality. It was instantly attached to his key chain. *shocker*

Custom Zelda T-Shirt- This was my husbands absolute favourite item. He is a huge fan of Zelda, and put it on right away. ( He let me take a pic first lol ). Impressed with this item and the bottle opener.

(Missing from photo is adventure custom pin)

This crate was by far the best Loot Crate ( In our opinion ). To subscribe click HERE. I hear that there may be another t-shirt in June's Crate. I can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment