Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Little One's Easter

This will just be a quick update. We have a busy Mother's Day weekend, my cousins wedding is tomorrow afternoon, and Mother's Day is Sunday.
Update: I'm still on my weightloss journey, I keep meaning to do an update about it, but always get side tracked.I've started doing 30 Day Shred along with my shakes, and I'm seeing results!

Easter weekend was good, minus everyone getting sick. We bought a cute Easter dress for our daughter to wear, but she ended up getting severe diarrhea, for a couple of days so we just let her lounge in a diaper and onsie. We kept her full of fluids, since she wouldn't eat, (except for crackers). We did have a small egg hunt in her bedroom the morning of.
We ended up getting her one of those play houses that go outside, but since the weather just started getting nice out, my husband set it up in her bedroom. :) She's in love with it. She also got one of those small toy bins/seats. Disney Princess version, she's in love with that too, and somehow gets herself in the small storage boxes.

I took a couple of pictures.





Don't worry she didn't eat all the chocolate lol. She's only allowed a couple of pieces every now and again.
Oh I almost forgot, my husband had an awesome blanket made for me, and got me a " We love mom" pillow ( So cute ). It was supposed to be for our anniversary, but it took a bit longer to make than expected. I love it, and I can't believe he got it done. He always comes up with the best surprises.
For the Horde!

I hope everyone has a great Mother's Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment