Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Weightloss Update- Day 23

Things have been hectic lately, so I haven't had time to update since my last post.
I'm now on day 23 of my 90 day challenge with Visalus. ( I have had two cheat days total, and after them I felt horrible)
I am down 5lbs.
I've been doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred a couple of days a week. This week, I'm doing it 5 days in a row with Saturday off.
I will post a weightloss before and after picture on Day 30,60 and 90 of course.
I'm not seeing any big changes yet, although I do feel WAY better,
I've been drinking one Visalus shake a day, and cutting out processed and sugary foods. ( Eating clean)
I drink a ton of water during the day and I find that I'm more alert, and I'm no longer sleepy in the mornings when waking up at dawn with our daughter.
I have more energy and can stay up later.
I found a couple of good Visalus shake recipes on Pintrest lately, and so far my favourite has been the coffee one.
Here are the three I've been making the most :






The combinations are limitless. If you'd like to join me on my 90 day challenge, contact me. It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change. I will be a better and healthier me for myself, our daughter and my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment