Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Loot Crate Unboxing - TITAN!

Here is March's Loot Crate unboxing! On time, Yay!

 For those of you who don't know what Loot Crate is. It's a monthly subscription box, full of geek and gamer products. You receive 6-8 awesome products in each box, and they're guaranteed to have a value of $30 or more ( for the box ). They ship to the United States, Canada, Australia, and the UK. You can choose, 1 month plan, 3 months or 6 months. ( My husband and I have a monthly subscription ). 
Cost of box $13.37 + $6 shipping

This months crate theme was TITAN." It's all about the gods of war- from manga to xbox One"



I love the little magazine ( info booklet ) that is included in the Loot Crate .
It has an exclusive look at the new game Titanfall, which in my opinion looks pretty awesome.
In this month's crate is :

Exclusive Titanfall T-Shirt
I love this t-shirt, being as I kept the shirt from last month's LootCrate, I figure it's only fair that my husband gets this one. It looks better on him anyways. :)

Attack on Titan Manga: 1
I was not familiar with Manga until my husband told me about it when I saw this in the box.
Not really my kind of thing though, so hubby gets to read it and tell me all about it. It's read in reverse but it's English and has lots of bonus content not seen in the series.




Titanfall C101 Lanyard
I love cool looking lanyard's, going to put my keys on this one for sure.




Attack on Titan- Scouting Regiment Wristband:

I'm not big on wearing wristbands, but it is cool.



Attack on Titanfall Magnet:
I love this magnet, it's already on our fridge. Now to keep the little munchkin from ripping it off .


 Also included for those of you who bought Titanfall, is a Titanfall Premium Strategy Eguide



There are also two candies in the box that were bonus items for St.Patrick's Day and a bonus collectible pin.

I really enjoyed this Loot Crate probably because I have been following all the hype about Titanfall lately. Absolutely LOVE the t-shirt.

If you'd like to sign up for Loot Crate go here. Refer friends also and get $5 off your crate !
Do you subscribe to Loot Crate?
What did you think of this month's box?

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment