Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

February's Loot Crate- Warriors

My husband and I subscribed to Loot Crate in January. I have watched a bunch of unboxing videos and reviews, and the inner geek in my husband and I, wanted our own Loot Crate to unbox.

For those of you who don't know what Loot Crate is. It's a monthly subscription box, full of geek and gamer products. You receive 6-8 awesome products in each box, and they're guaranteed to have a value of $30 or more ( for the box ). They ship to the United States, Canada, Australia, and the UK. You can choose, 1 month plan, 3 months or 6 months. ( My husband and I have a monthly subscription )
This is a late post, and I only took one picture of this month's Crate; however next month I will take more and have it posted in time.

I did look at spoilers before opening my box. It was themed Warriors, and I am not familiar with Bravest Warrior, so I had to do some research on this one.

 
I apologize for the lack of pictures.

Included in the crate is:

Alpha Battle T-shirt:
I love this t-shirt, it has a bunch of popular game characters on it.

Bravest Warriors Bow Tie:
I don't really know what Bravest Warriors are, and I don't have a use for this bow tie, although I have thought of using it in my little one's hair.

GPS Cinch Bag:
I was unsure about this bag until I realized it's a Bravest Warriors bag lol.
I love bags like this, and use them to carry stuff around anytime we take a trip.

Dunny Sideshow or Bot Blind:
I love collectable's like this. I want to collect them all, same goes for the Pop Vinyl Figures.

Bacon Love Card:
 I forgot to add it into the picture, at the time my little one was walking around with it, because.... who doesn't love bacon?! It was a little late for Valentine's Day; but still a cute sentiment.

 Bravest Warriors Digital Comic, and Bravest Warriors Sticker:
I'm going to have a collection of all these awesome themed stickers on one of my walls, sooner or later.

This wasn't my favourite Loot Crate; however I've only ordered two so far. March's theme is TITANS, and I'm excited because it includes another epic t-shirt!
For just under $20, it was definitely worth it. I LOVE Loot Crate and look forward to this months.
 If you're interested in signing up and learning more, click my link here . If you refer a friend ( 4 in total, you get a month FREE )



No comments:

Post a Comment