Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Busy couple of weeks.

I haven't much time to update lately, which is why my box reviews have been behind. The last couple of weeks, have been interesting. Our little one is 6 months old, and she just finished getting over a viral infection. She had a rash all over her body, looked tired all the time and wasn't eating as much. No we didn't change anything with her. Everything including laundry detergent has been the same. Dr was unsure of what caused it and wasn't sure what exactly it was. Didn't make me feel very confident with the health care we received for her. We were told to just wait it out. Which is what we did. Thankfully she seems to be over it. I missed my happy, smiling all the time baby. She's now sitting up on her own, and trying to crawl! I just want to hold her and keep her at this age for a little while longer.

I picked up a  side job, it's only for 4 hours on Saturdays and it's a bit of extra money, which is nice. Only until the end of this month though.
Little *complaining* part. You've been warned.
It's been super humid out lately, and it sucks. I hate humidity. Especially since lately I've been feeling emotionally out of sync.
Everything seems to be agitating me within the last week or so. The other night I snapped at my husband over nothing, he didn't deserve it and I feel horrible for taking whatever frustration I have out on him for no good reason. Maybe it's lack of sleep, or .... I just don't know. Before anyone suggests, No I'm NOT pregnant.
Maybe it's because lately I just feel like I never get any ME time. I know I'm a mother and all my time I invest in our little one. Which is fine, I LOVE being a mommy, and I love spending my time with our little one. I  would just like a couple of hours at night to myself, I guess. By the time night rolls around and I have an hour or so to read to myself, I'm too exhausted to even pick up one of the few books I've started, so I usually end up going to bed early.
Any other parents out there feel this way? How do you get energy to give yourself some "you" time? I feel like I'm running on coffee, so to speak.
Am I the only one?

1 comment:

  1. It could be from the viral infection. Both of my kids had rashes after viral infections when they were little. It can be a normal reaction. I'm glad that your little one is feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete