Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

First Word!

On Wednesday our daughter said her FIRST WORD! I was changing her on the change table and she clear as day said " Dadda " I was so happy! She kept saying it, then of course when I got my phone to record her saying it to send to my husband ( he was at work ) she stopped. So later on Wednesday she kept saying it, I taped it and sent it to him. My husband is over the moon happy! I can't believe it, our 5 and a half month old baby girl said her first word. I am one very proud mama. To top it off, she slept from 5pm Wednesday night to 5am Thursday morning! It was so nice getting that extra sleep. She must have tired herself out.
Last night she only woke up once at 2:30am, then again for the day at 6am, and wait for it..... she had a two hour nap this afternoon. Great week! She has been talking up a storm since saying "dadda", which we love. Father's Day was a success. I ended up getting my husband a card, and mug ( which I put our daughter's hand print and foot print on with glittery paint, and "Dad" across it, with the year on the bottom, plus the new Dan Brown book Inferno. He loved it. By the way Happy Belated Father's Day to all you father's out there and moms who are pulling double duty.
My husbands 28th birthday is on Tuesday. I have ordered him something, but it hasn't come in the mail yet :/.  Hopefully it gets here soon. I will post pictures of everything after.
Other than that, I just wanted to brag a little bit. Our daughter said her FIRST WORD!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment