Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Monday everyone!

Hopefully everyone is having a good Monday so far. The weekends go by so fast. So I did it again, Friday I redid the red on my hair. I used Garnier, it's worked awesome in the past and it seems to be the only boxed dye that one box will cover all of my hair. I realize that because I had so much blonde in my hair, I needed a filler, but Sally's didn't have any, so the first red washed out to an almost pinkish colour.

I left it on for 40 minutes and it turned out just a tad bit lighter than the picture. Which I don't mind. I will definitely purchase more Garnier Nutrisse hair colour. I LOVE it.
On a different note, my LO still has her cough :( It's been a week today, so I'll be calling my doctor's office to see about getting her in for an appointment to have it checked out. Wish us luck that it's nothing too serious. ( I was reading, that cold symptoms can also mean teething.... :/; however it's the cough that I'm worried about, it's not horrible, but it's still not gone after a week so we'll see what the doctor has to say.
I'm excited for this month, I have a Mom2Mom sale I'll be doing for my Scentsy business at the end of the month! (insert happy squeal here )
So far that's all I have. I hope all you mommies are having a good start to your week as well.
 

3 comments:

  1. hope the cough is soon gone! this is my favorite dye...the cream makes my hair soft too!!!
    I am your newest follower from MBC..pls follow back if you can.
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! Following your lovely blog on Bloglovin!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a coupon on its way to try this dye for free and didn't even intend to use it because I was iffy about it. Now I feel better about giving it a try!

    We have a lot in common, you should stop by my blog!
    http://www.sometimesglammom.blogspot.com

    (I tried to follow you on Blogger but your button just took me to a URL generator site! :(

    ReplyDelete