Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Welcome to my Life.

Here goes nothing. This is my first ever mommy/wife blog. If my first few entries are all over the place, please excuse it. I'm 24, I married who I believe is my soul mate last October, 31st ( yes, on Halloween ). I, as well as our family believe that we seriously complete each other. He is my shoulder, my support system, and my best friend. We met, about six years ago online, playing WoW ( yup, you read that right.... World of Warcraft ) and to this day we still play. We had an instant connection, emotionally and physically. That's an entry all on it's own though. We are both first time parents. Our little girl was born on January 3rd, 2013. She is our world, and we can't get enough of her. She turned 3 months old yesterday. I never did believe people when they said "Time Flies", but it does. It feels like just yesterday we were waiting on her arrival. Since we are both new to this, we worry, we have moments of laughter and tears of happiness. Even at the little milestones she hits ( like her first giggle ) We laughed so hard, we cried. Our daughter is seriously amazing, and she continues to amaze us each and every day. I'm sure all parents say that about their kids though, just now I completely understand it. Life can get crazy sometimes and we're learning in strides how to deal with everything with a baby. Some days it's harder than others, but it's totally worth it. Welcome to my life and my new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment